Crown Championship Global Series Fall 2017
From Liquipedia Clash Royale Wiki
CCGS 17F North America Top 10
1v1, Double Round-robin
Number of Players:
- The eight players advancing from the Elimination Week were joined by two more players ranked first and second from the Spring Finals.
- The ten participants battled in a double round-robin with Bo3 matches over seven weeks. For every match, each player could ban one card from play entirely.
- After the double round-robin was completed, the top six players advanced to the Fall Finals.
- The six players advancing from the Double Round-robin were seeded into a double-elimination bracket. The top two players from the Double Round-robin were given preferential seeding one round ahead of the players ranked third through sixth.
- Duelers took part in Bo3 matches until the Grand Final Bo5 match. For every match, each player could ban one card from play entirely.
- If the Upper Bracket player lost the first match then another match was played to determine the winner of the series. The last remaining player was crowned the North American Fall Champion.
The prize pool of $65,000 USD and qualification for the CCGS World Finals were awarded as follows:
|1st||$15,000||CCGS World Finals||MusicMaster||Sandstorm|
|2nd||$10,000||CCGS World Finals||CMcHugh|
|5th-6th||$5,000||-||Trainer Luis™||Nova Esports|
|ah craaaap||Nova Esports|
Top 10 Participants
Losers' Round 1
Losers' Round 2
Losers' Round 3