Crown Championship Global Series Spring 2017
From Liquipedia Clash Royale Wiki
CCGS 17S Latin America Top 8
Number of Players:
- The eight players advancing from Bracket Play battled in a round-robin with Bo3 matches over three weeks.
- After the round-robin was completed, the bottom two ranked players were eliminated, and the top six players advanced to the Spring Finals.
- The six players advancing from Phase 3 were seeded into a double-elimination bracket. The top two players from the round-robin were given preferential seeding one round ahead of the players ranked third through sixth.
- Duelers took part in Bo3 matches until the Grand Final Bo5 match. If the Upper Bracket player lost the first match then another match was played to determine the winner of the series.
- The last remaining player was crowned the Latin American Spring Champion.
The prize pool of $50,000 USD and qualification for CCGS Fall 2017 were awarded as follows:
|1st||$15,000||CCGS 17F LATAM Top 10||Atchiin||Nova Esports|
|2nd||$10,000||CCGS 17F LATAM Top 10||Adrian Piedra||Team Queso|
|3rd||$6,000||CCGS 17F Elimination Week||xPedro15||Muklash eSports|
|4th||$5,000||CCGS 17F Elimination Week||Anthony||Team Queso|
|5th-6th||$4,000||CCGS 17F Elimination Week||King Joao|
Top 8 Participants
Losers' Round 1
Losers' Round 2
Losers' Round 3