Esports World Convention Clan Wars
From Liquipedia Clash Royale Wiki
ESWC Clan Wars Qualifier 2
3v3, Single-elimination Bracket
Number of Teams:
- Teams of three players each were invited to compete. The teams were randomly seeded into a single-elimination bracket and competed in Bo7 matches with "King of the Hill" rules:
- Players from opposing teams played a single battle against each other.
- The loser of each battle would be eliminated from the match.
- Once all three players from a team were eliminated, the team could "revive" one player to finish the match.
- The first team to win four battles became the winner of the match.
- The last four remaining teams became eligible for the Qualifier Playoffs on January 20, 2018.
The top four teams became eligible to take part in the Qualifier Playoffs.