(≃ $5,966 USD)
- Qualifiers - February 15th - February 22nd, 2019
- Qualification 1: 40 teams compete for 10 spots
- Qualification 2: 10 qualifiers and 10 invites compete for Top 8
- Playoffs - March 8th - May 5th, 2019
- Round 1: First Round Winners Bracket: Top 8 compete in 4 matches
- Round 2: First Round Losers Bracket: The 4 losing teams of Round 1 compete in 2 matches
- Round 3: Second Round Winners Bracket: The 4 winning teams of Round 1 compete in 2 matches
- Round 4: Second Round Losers Bracket: The 2 winning teams of Round 2 compete with the 2 losing teams of Round 3 in 2 matches
- Round 5: Winners Bracket Finals: The 2 winning teams of Round 3 compete for a place in Grand Final
- Round 6: Third Round Losers Bracket: The 2 winning teams of Round 4 compete
- Round 7: Losers Bracket Finals: The winner of Round 6 competes with loser of Round 5 for a place in Grand Final
- Grand Final
- Teams consist of 5 main roster (1 of which can be non-EU) and up to 5 subs if needed. Only players put on official roster by the time of their qualification will be counted for that team. No substitutes outside of stated roster.
- Each match consists of at least five players for each team that will face King of the Hill mode. When all of one team has been eliminated, one player can be revived. The team who eliminates the opposition, wins the set. The team with best of 3 sets wins the match.
The prize pool of €5,000 EUR (≃$5,966 USD) is spread among the teams as seen below:
|Place||$ USD||€ EUR||Team|
|1st||$2,983||€ 2,500||Team Liquid|
|2nd||$1,790||€ 1,500||Team Queso|
|3rd||$1,393||€ 1,000||ASUS ROG Army|
Converted USD prizes are based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on May 7, 2018: 1 EUR = 1.19324 USD.
NOTE: 1st - 4th Place - Automatically qualified for QLASH League 2