Want to prove to your friends or random strangers online that you actually know what you're talking about when it comes to esports? Take our test to see if you can get the Liquipedia Esports Expert Certificate today!
Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaCS if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things Counter-Strike!
From Liquipedia Counter-Strike Wiki
February 8, 2018 Patch
- Note: Version 18.104.22.168 was released on January 29, 2018 with no changelog and only contained localization updates.
- Enabled shotgun spread patterns on official matchmaking servers as described in Holiday Spread.
- Co-op Strike, Wingman, and Flying Scoutsman tags have been added to the workshop, so map authors can now tag their maps as playable in those modes.
- Co-op Strike, Wingman, and Flying Scoutsman tagged maps can now be launched into those modes from the Workshop tabs in game.
- Added a map place-able entity (
vgui_world_text_panel) that allows mappers to put floating, localizable text in their map without needing custom res files.
- Added vscript function named
ScriptPrintMessageCenterAllWithParamswhich requires 3 params that get inserted into the localization token at the %s1’s.
CGamePlayerEquipnow handles picking up healthshots and now respects max carry for grenades.
sv_allowuploadby default. If enabled, the filter restricting potentially malicious file types has been expanded.
- No longer exposing the server IP to clients in a circumstance where it wasn’t necessary. This should help prevent some DoS attacks.
- Removed outer catwalk completely
- Removed helper catwalk onto silo
- New type of skylight windows in A site
- Added some cover in corner at back of B site
- Removed railings when entering B site from ramp
- Removed window in hut
- Moved entrance to hut slightly further in
- Moved up spawns for both teams
- Flipped static doors at T entrance to ramp
- Blocked off “old secret” area outside of garage
- Added solid white walls near CT spawn
- Rotated container outside of garage, and removed some smaller crates
- Removed access to crane inside of A site, made more of rafters accessible
- Reverted box-path onto hut inside A site to the old configuration
- Removed ladder up to rafters from inside A site
- Added collision for physics objects (except grenades) near water in B site
- For tournament organizers, the old version of Nuke is available on the Workshop.
- Closed off windows overlooking courtyard and A
- Cleaned up sightline from corner balcony toward A and Arch
- Made CT route to B more direct
- Joined two rooms on CT side of B into one space
- Simplified cover on back side of B
- Removed Ivy “laddice”, now a skill jump / boost spot
- Grenade-clipped CT bridge railings for more predictable smokes
- Moved courtyard statues forward for cleaner sightline
- Added ashtray for smokers
- Re-released and updated the Phoenix Compound co-op map on the Workshop.
- Made vents more spammable, AWP bodyshots now do 63% more damage (thanks DonHaci!)
- Fixed an issue where certain props could become invisible
- Fixed a broken DM spawn (thanks Vaya!)
- Fixed innaccurate collision models on certain props (thanks Memoglobin!)
- Fixed an issue where players could be killed by T spawn Truck
- Fixed an issue with guns sticking through boxes in CT spawn
- Fixed a potential "stuck" spot in Squeaky. (Thanks AREDONE^)
- Fixed an issue where player feet were visible under site cover at B (thanks PleaseScanHere!)
- Fixed multiple unintended pixel-gaps (thanks Joaokaka1998!)
- Fixed audio files not playing
- Added call-outs to radar
- When players complete a custom co-op mission, it now restarts the map at the end of intermission instead of sitting at a black screen.
- Fixed barrel exploding particle effect relying on a specific map’s effects and now has it’s own unique effects.
- Slightly increased barrel explode radius.
mp_heavybot_damage_reduction_scaleconvar which allows maps/missions to adjust how much damage heavy bots can take.
- Various fixes to the Heavy Assault Suit in Co-op Strike mode to allow it to work like it used to in that mode.
- Exposed some convars to allow Co-op Strike (and other modes) to adjust the Heavy Assault Suit (