Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaCS if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things Counter-Strike!
From Liquipedia Counter-Strike Wiki
October 3, 2018 Patch
- Updated FBI character models have been deployed to Nuke, Agency, and Office.
- Enabled MP5-SD in official Competitive Matchmaking.
- Added a new setting
mp_solid_teammates 2which enables standing on top of teammates while still allowing to walk through them. The feature is now enabled in official Casual, Demolition, and Flying Scoutsman game modes.
- This update includes an updated version of steamclient.so for Linux dedicated servers which has multiple threading and integration fixes. For a limited time and old version of steamclient.so can still be used on CS:GO Linux dedicated servers.
- The 2018 Inferno collection and 2018 Nuke collection are now available as rank-up drops.
- Updated alpha channels on the SSG 08 and MAC-10 in the new 2018 Inferno collection.
- Fixed rare cases where audio device configuration will not save properly.
- Fixed the Beartooth Music Kit to respect MVP music volume.
- Fixed a VRAM leak in threaded Open GL contexts on OSX and Linux.
- Fixed a rare mouse left-click issue on OSX.
- Multiple performance improvements for OSX and Linux clients.
- Added support for DDS files using DXT3 compression.
- Added support for DDS encoded PNG files.
- Made corridor leading to ramp room from T side slightly wider
- Moved doors connected to trophy room slightly
- Changed CT team to FBI
- Removed angled pieces on bombtrain in A site
- Improved player collision on bombtrain in A site
- Added grenade collision to ceiling of heaven in A site
- Made windows fully breakable instead of partially
- Fixed snowman’s hat not falling off when getting shot in the snow-head.
- Smoothed out movement on stairs
- Widened openings by CT spawn and truck in garage
- Moved some furniture in T spawn
- Fixed some minor graphical glitches
- Tweaked lighting in CT spawn