2018-12-07 3rd Patch
From Liquipedia Counter-Strike Wiki
December 7, 2018 3rd Patch
- Danger Zone bugfixes
- Added Danger Zone console commands
- Fixed an issue in squad mode that caused the winning squad to not be able to play again from the victory screen.
- Added correct localizations for kills by Frag Grenade, Diversion Device, and Fire Bomb.
- Fixed a regression with motion blur graphics settings.
- Optimized memory usage when not playing Danger Zone.
- Added a setting “sv_prime_accounts_only”. When enabled, only prime accounts can connect to the game server.
- Added console commands to support Danger Zone squads:
- sv_dz_team_count N : set DZ team size to N players per squad.
- sv_dz_jointeam_allowed 1: enable users to choose their own squad during warmup via dz_jointeam.
- sv_dz_autojointeam 0: disable players from automatically being assigned a squad when they join the server.
- dz_clearteams – remove players from all squads.
- dz_shuffle_teams – shuffle all players onto random squads.
- dz_jointeam N : Join squad #N (0 = none, valid squads range from 1 to 9).
- dz_jointeam N : Server admins only – assign a player to a particular squad. Doesn’t require sv_dz_jointeam_allowed.
- dz_jointeam only works during warmup. Use dz_clearteams / sv_dz_autojointeam 0 with care — all players must be assigned a valid squad when the game starts.