Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaCS if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things Counter-Strike!
October 7, 2019 Patch
- Minor Changes
- Players now get a Healthshot for every 3-kill streak, if they don’t already have one.
- Added winners of all CS:GO Major Championships to the watch tab.
- Fixed a UI issue where non-Prime players appeared as Prime on ‘Looking to Play’ tab.
- Friendly fire warning on crosshair is no longer tied to default crosshair and is now a separate option.
- When holding a knife, the default crosshair will now behave like other crosshairs.
- Fixed the purchase button for coupons being invisible in some cases.
- Added logaddress_add_http_delayed command which allows tournament operators to delay http log data for subscribers.
- Added most recently completed match token to the help site match history authentication code page for convenience.