Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaCS if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things Counter-Strike!
Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
July 23, 2020 Patch
- Trusted Mode becomes the default launch
- Changes to Map Groupings
- Gameplay Changes
- Misc Changes
- Trusted Mode is now the default launch mode for CS:GO.
- Previous Trusted Mode launch options have been deprecated.
- Instead, a new compatibility launch option “
-allow_third_party_software” is provided to allow third party software to access the CS:GO game process.
- For more information about Trusted Mode please refer to the following Knowledge Base article: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8835-KLXV-0292
- Added Mutiny and Swamp to official matchmaking in Casual, Deathmatch, and Scrimmage game modes.
- Chlorine and Jungle have been removed from official matchmaking.
- Grenades now convey the correct amount of damage to teammates if thrown by another teammate who switched teams or disconnected.
- Decoy grenade explosions no longer damage teammates by default. (controlled via convar
- Fixed bsp-embedded models caching rules to allow for reloading the correct model when transitioning to a different map.
- Capped view model backfaces on Desert Eagle.
- Fixed workshop workbench texture regeneration on low shader quality GPU configurations.
- Minor adjustments to Danger Zone delivery drone behavior for Steam Workshop Danger Zone maps.