Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaCS if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things Counter-Strike!
From Liquipedia Counter-Strike Wiki
February 17, 2021 Patch
- Reskinned the signs and information boards
- Fixed the wallbang through the trim on the mid building between double door and the CT house
- Added some grenade clips to prevent weird grenade bouncing on A heaven
- Fixed several visual issues
- Removed boost spots
- Updated Bot NAV (Thanks Ham)
- Multiple exploits, clipping faults and boosts etc. fix based on the feedback of Oliv1er and timure of the MapInk Discord
- Fixed spawn boost exploit (thanks Marius)
- blocked guns going out of CT spawn so much with a big sign. (thanks Fnugz)
- Removed window glass from buildings to improve gameplay
- Fixed exploit in Town
- Fixed stuck spots
- Fixed certain visual errors
- Adjusted border clipping
- Fixed floating exploding barrel/turret spawns
- Adjusted prop fade distance in the bunker
- Added drone clips to buildings at Tourist and Radio
- Pings no longer highlight players. This eliminates any instances of being able to reveal a hidden enemy.
- Fixed a bug which caused the incorrect footstep sounds to be played on some surfaces.
- Fixed short-handed bonus being given in Guardian mode.
- Fixed visual shuffle in map vote at end of match.