Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaCS if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things Counter-Strike!
From Liquipedia Counter-Strike Wiki
June 3, 2021 Patch
- Non-Prime Changes
- Introduce Unranked matches, Scrimmage removed
- VScript Updates
- Non-Prime status accounts will no longer earn XP, Ranks, Skill Groups, item drops, or Prime status through play time.
- Non-Prime accounts will not be able to participate in Ranked matches.
- Non-Prime accounts will not be able to activate Bonus Rank XP items and can no longer claim Service Medals.
- Introducing Unranked matches for Competitive, Wingman, and Danger Zone game modes.
- While still using skill-based matchmaking, Unranked matches do not affect Skill Group and have no Skill Group party restrictions.
- Non-Prime accounts are restricted to Unranked, whereas Prime accounts may choose between Ranked and Unranked.
- Ranked matches will always be with other Prime players, exclusively, whereas Unranked matches will be created from the mixed pool of Non-Prime players — and Prime players that have chosen to play Unranked.
- Added “
DebugDrawBoxAngles” to draw oriented bounding boxes. Usage:
DebugDrawBoxAngles( ent.GetOrigin(), ent.GetBoundingMins(), ent.GetBoundingMaxs(), ent.GetAngles(), r, g, b, a, time);
- Added “
GetBoundingMinsOriented” and “
GetBoundingMaxsOriented” functions that return the axis-aligned bounding box of an entity taking its current orientation into account.
- Scrimmage has been removed from Competitive matchmaking, and has been replaced by Unranked matchmaking.
- Added Import button to Workshop Workbench that takes a .tga file and generates a .vtf file. If the .tga file name contains “
_normal” the generated .vtf file will be compiled with the ‘normal’ flag.