Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaCS if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things Counter-Strike!
From Liquipedia Counter-Strike Wiki
October 21, 2021 Patch
- New Purchase for the Major
- Misc Changes
- AI Behavior Changes
STOCKHOLM 2021 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP
- The “Stockholm 2021 Viewer Pass” and the “Stockholm 2021 Viewer Pass + 3 Souvenir Tokens” are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the teams and organizations taking part in the PGL Stockholm 2021 CS:GO Major Championship.
- With a Viewer Pass, you’ll get:
- An upgradable Stockholm 2021 Event Coin.
- Access to the Stockholm Pick’Em Challenge.
- Unlimited team graffiti for the duration of the event.
- Steam.tv team flair.
- Access to Stockholm 2021 Souvenir Packages.
- Team stickers and patches are available for purchase.
- Enabled grenade donation purchases from the buy wheel.
- Fixed a bug where spectators sometimes wouldn’t correctly see donated weapons.
- Fixed a bug where disconnected and reconnected players could exceed grenade purchase limits.
AI – BEHAVIOR TREES
- Added the following nodes:
- Added variables:
- Fixed a bug where node “
condition_owns_item” wouldn’t work with “
item_defuser” / “
- Fixed a bug where bots would incorrectly include themselves when sensing other players.
- Added support for “
team_filter” when sensing grenades.
- Node “
action_wait” now supports “