PGL CS:GO Championship Series Kick-off Season
The CS:GO Championship Series Kick-off Season featured 8 top teams from around the world and ultimately saw the best four fight for the Championship title during the LAN finals that took place at DreamHack Bucharest 2015 (April 24 – 26). The total prize pool for the CS:GO Championship Series Kick-off Season is $110,000.
- Desk Host:
- Richard Lewis (Richard Lewis)
- The Qualifier will have two slots for the main tournament.
- Group Stage:
- Six invited teams.
- Two slots are reserved for the qualifiers.
- The 8 teams are divided into two groups of four.
- The top team in each group proceed direct to the Grand Finals at DreamHack Bucharest 2015.
- The 2nd, 3rd and 4th place in each group proceed to a Last Chance Tournament with two slots for the Grand Finals at DreamHack Bucharest 2015.
- Last Chance:
- Top 2 teams advance to the playoffs
- 4 teams
- Double-Elimination Bracket (Bo3)
$75,000 USD are spread among the teams as seen below:
|3rd||$10,000||Ninjas in Pyjamas|