Cache is a bomb defusal map featured in Operation Bravo and was created by FMPONE, Volcano and penE. It is currently one of the Active Duty maps in CS:GO's standard competitive matchmaking and sees frequent use in tournaments.
de_cache was created by Sal "Volcano" Garozzo and the final version was introduced on May 16, 2011 for Counter-Strike: Source. The map was then ported by Volcano for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and released on December 1, 2012.
- FMPONE: de_cache Map Remake
- The GO Show: Exclusive Interview with de_cache creators Volcano and FMPONE
- Hatton Games: de_cache Map Guide
- VaKarM: de_cache Map Remake
- Anders Blume: de_cache wallbangs