Cache is a bomb defusal map featured in Operation Bravo and was created by FMPONE, Volcano and penE. As of March 2019 it is no longer in the Active Duty pool, pending FMPONE's rework. Prior to its removal it saw frequent use in tournaments.
de_cache was created by Sal "Volcano" Garozzo and the final version was introduced on May 16, 2011 for Counter-Strike: Source. The map was then ported by Volcano for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and released on December 1, 2012.
- FMPONE: de_cache 2013 Map Remake
- The GO Show: Exclusive Interview with de_cache creators Volcano and FMPONE
- Hatton Games: de_cache Map Guide
- VaKarM: de_cache Map Remake
- Anders Blume: de_cache wallbangs
- FMPONE : Reworked version de_cache announcement