From Liquipedia Counter-Strike Wiki
ESEA Season 17 - Global Invite Division
- Offline Finals
- LAN finals at Dallas, TX.
- 8 teams: 4 EU teams and 4 NA teams
- Double-elimination bracket BO3.
- Grand final double BO3, the team coming from the winner bracket starts with one BO3 advantage.
$47,500 (USD) are spread among the teams as seen below:
The all-star match at ESEA Finals is not only for show, as it will determine which continent has the higher seeding,
which basically means either the set of 1-3-5-7 or 2-4-6-8.
The winner of the all-star game would have higher seeding, and an advantage in the map selection process, outlined below:
Higher seed is Home team, lower seed is Away team.
1) Away team removes 1 map from the 7 maps; 6 maps remain.
2) Home team removes 2 maps from the 6 maps; 4 maps remain.
3) Away team removes 1 map from the 4 maps; 3 maps remain.
4) Home team selects the 1st map of the BO3; Away team selects the side.
5) Away team selects the 2nd map of the BO3; Home team select the side.
6) 3rd map remains; Home team selects the side.
Videos and Photos