ESEA Season 18 - Global Invite Division
ESEA has announced all the details about its Season 18 LAN finals. ESEA Season 18 will come to a conclusion with the global LAN Finals, scheduled for April 17-19 at the Doubletree by Hilton hotel, in Dallas.
The top four teams from the European and the North American divisions will face off for the first prize of $20,000 in this double-elimination tournament. Prior to the main tournament, ESEA will be host its traditional All Star Game with players from both regions, but there are also other side skills competitions under consideration by the North American league organisers. 
- Offline Finals
- LAN finals at Dallas, TX .
- 8 teams: 4 EU teams and 4 NA teams
- Double-elimination bracket BO3.
- Grand final double BO3, the team coming from the winner bracket starts with one BO3 advantage.
$144,000 USD are spread among the teams as seen below:
||Travel Support (USD)
| 1st||$70,000||$4,000||Virtus.pro |
| 2nd||$25,000||$4,000||Fnatic |
| 3rd||$15,000||$4,000|| Titan|
| 4th||$10,000||$4,000||mousesports |
|5th-6th||$7,000||$4,000||Counter Logic Gaming |
| Nihilum Gaming|
| Luminosity Gaming|
- 1 Nihilum Gaming sign Denial eSports.
The all-star match at ESEA Finals is not only for show, as it will determine which continent has the higher seeding,
which basically means either the set of 1-3-5-7 or 2-4-6-8.
The winner of the all-star game would have higher seeding, and an advantage in the map selection process, outlined below:
Higher seed is Home team, lower seed is Away team.
1) Away team removes 1 map from the 7 maps; 6 maps remain.
2) Home team removes 2 maps from the 6 maps; 4 maps remain.
3) Away team removes 1 map from the 4 maps; 3 maps remain.
4) Home team selects the 1st map of the BO3; Away team selects the side.
5) Away team selects the 2nd map of the BO3; Home team select the side.
6) 3rd map remains; Home team selects the side.
Videos and Photos