ESL Pro Series: Germany - Season 1
MR12 (MR5 OT)
LAN Finals (Double-Elimination BO1)
(≃ $29,741 USD)
The very first ESL Pro Series Germany kicked off on 4th of September 2002 and had 14 Teams battling for € 28,000 prize money. Back in the days the current version of the game was Counter-Strike 1.5. On each matchday one so called Friday Night Game (abbr. FNG) was planned where two teams had the chance to compete on LAN at the Future Point in Cologne. However not every FNG took place. Unfortunately the regular season was plagued by many lineup changes resulting in three teams been excluded from the standings. The four best teams through out the season qualified for the LAN finals which took place from 13th to 15th of december 2002 again at the Future Point in Cologne.
- Top 4 teams qualify for the offline finals
- BO1 Double Elimination bracket with maxrounds 12
- Coming from the lower bracket you have to win two maps in the grand final
€28,000 EUR (~$29,741 USD) are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Place||$ USD||€ EUR||Team|
Converted USD prizes are based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on December 25, 2002: 1 EUR = 1.05253 USD.
- Official site for the regular season [German]
- Official site for the finals [German]
- InCounterStrike.de news archive [German]