Electronic Sports World Cup 2013
Porte de Versailles
Group Stage (Bo1
Single-Elimination Bracket (Bo3
The ESWC will celebrate its 10th anniversary at the next Grand Final. One decade of passion, performances, shared emotions for a whole generation of players. The ESWC will take this opportunity to unveil its ambitions for the upcoming years.
This year's ESWC will feature a $25,000 prize purse with half of it going to the champions, but with the recent results between NiP, VeryGames and Astana Dragons, there's a lot more on the line.
DreamHack Winter's $250,000 tournament, a clear goal for every top team this fall, is less than a month away and that means every result from now on can make a big difference in teams' confidence levels.
Unlike most recent events, ESWC will use a traditional group stage format, where each team will play one another once and the top two from each group will advance to the playoffs.
- Group Stage
- Best of 1
- Round Robin
- Four groups of four teams
- Top 2 in each group advances to the Playoffs
- Playoffs: Single Elimination
- 8 teams from group stage.
- Quarterfinals: Best of 3
- Semifinals: Best of 3
- Finals: Best of 3
- New format explanation
$25,000 USD are spread among the teams as seen below:
- 1 Frost Gaming unable to attend ESWC .
- 2 ENCE replace Frost Gaming .
- Seeding distribution:
- Top seed: NiP, Astana Dragons, VeryGames(France #1), coL
- High seed: fnatic, Frost Gaming, Clan-Mystik(France #2), CPH Wolves
- Medium seed: k1ck, fm! eSports, LGB, ALTERNATE
- Challenger seed: C3 Gaming, ATE, AGENT(Team Norway), ETERNiTY
|Matches: Won-Draw-Lost | BO1
|Advance to Quarterfinals
|Fate not yet determined.
Videos and Photos