(≃ $6,030.92 USD)
The Experience League is an online tournament with an LAN final. Organized by Exsport Eventos and administrated by Black Fyre, the event will have face-to-face finals and a guaranteed prize pool of R$ 20,000.00. Watch and support your favorite team fighting among the biggest teams in the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive competitive scenario to seek this big award on November 2nd and 5th at the Camburi Arena in Vitória, Espirito Santo, Brazil.
- Open Qualifiers: - July 17th - August 15th, 2017
- Four Single-elimination Open Qualifiers.
- The Finalists of each Open Qualifier will advance to the respective Group Stage.
- Playoffs: - September 11th - September 17th, 2017
- Sixteen teams play in a single-elimination format.
- All rounds are Bo3.
- Main Stage: - November 5th
- Final will be Bo3 and played in November at Lan Event.
R$20,000 BRL (~$6,030.92 USD) are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Place||$ USD||R$ BRL||Team|
|5th-8th||-||-||Team One Academy|
|No2B e-Sports Clube|
|Bootkamp Gaming Female|
|Brasil Gaming House|
Converted USD prizes are based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on November 5, 2017: 1 BRL = 0.30155 USD.
- 1 SulKings Gaming are signed by 2Kill Gaming 
- 2 The roster of Black Dragons e-Sports is acquired by Bootkamp Gaming.
INTZ Replacement Match
- As INTZ eSports couldn't attend the finals, Bootkamp Gaming and En9my Team played a Bo3 match to decide the new finalist.
|Bootkamp Gaming BKG||2||0||En9my Team En9my|