ImbaTV H-Cup (好汉杯)
(≃ $3,046.13 USD)
The ImbaTV H-Cup was a weekly Dota2 tournament started on March 8th, 2016. And from May 10th, ImbaTV added Counter-Strike: Global Offensive to the tournament. This tournament wants to give young Chinese teams and players more opportunities to show themselves, and enhance their overall technical and tactical level.
Every season, top 4 teams respectively get 4, 3, 2, and 1 H-points and prize of ¥10000, ¥5000, ¥3000 and ¥2000.
Three teams with the highest H-points will be directly invited to StarLadder i-League LAN events.
- Group stage
- Four groups of four teams each.
- Teams play in a double-elimination format.
- Top two team in each group advance to Playoffs.
- Every game is best of one except the decider match which is best of three.
- Eight teams play in a single-elimination format.
- Every game is best of three.
¥ 20,000 CNY (~$ 3,046.13 USD) is spread among the players as seen below:
Converted USD prizes are based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on May 28, 2016: 1 CNY = 0.15230 USD.
|Season 1||05.10-05.28||TYLOO||VG.CyberZen||FIVE eSports Club||LGD Gaming|
|Season 2||06.03-06.28||TYLOO||MVP Project||VG.CyberZen||Born of Fire|