Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Jordan "n0thing" Gilbert (born October 25, 1990) is an American professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player and former very productive Counter-Strike 1.6 player. He previously played as a lurker for Cloud9, before going inactive. n0thing is considered to be one of the most experienced North American players, having played at a professional level for nearly a decade.
n0thing would make his first debut in the middle years Counter-Strike 1.6 under different mid-level team such as CheckSix Gaming and X3O Gaming, he would eventually join up with Evil Geniuses where he would go on to win many championships under the famous American banner in the four years he represented them. He is the one of three players to have won nine ESEA Championships.
He made the switch to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive in 2013 with Team Dynamic, but fell short in his first LAN appearance. After his time with Team Dynamic, n0thing would join Lurking and Working which would then be acquired by Quantic Gaming although they would soon be acquired by a much bigger organization in compLexity Gaming, famous for their time in Counter-Strike 1.6 thanks to his previous Evil Geniuses colleagues. By August of 2014, n0thing would join Cloud9 with the rest of his compLexity teammates, which he would represent for almost as long as represented Evil Geniuses in Counter-Strike 1.6.
During his time in Cloud9, he had enjoyed a lot of national success and even won America's first major tournament since 2006, ESL Pro League Season 4 - Finals. In August of 2017, he would be benched alongside long time Canadian teammate, Michael "shroud" Grzesiek, to make way for former OpTic Gaming duo William "RUSH" Wierzba and Tarik "tarik" Celik. During his time on the bench, he would occasionally appear on broadcasts for high tier events mostly in North America. In his spare time he would stream under the Cloud9 banner before his contract finally expired in May of 2018.
Following his release from Cloud9, n0thing shifted over to becoming a full-time streamer on Twitch. Although n0thing has entered a state of inactivity and has not officially retired, n0thing has remained active within the CS:GO competitive community. n0thing has been enlisted as an analyst at multiple North American events and has released a paid online course for getting into competitive. n0thing has also continued to express some interesting in playing at a professional level again, standing in for Tomáš "oskar" Šťastný on mousesports at ESL One Belo Horizonte 2018, where the team reached the grand finals before falling to FaZe Clan. It was later reported that n0thing also expressed interested in joining mousesports, but ultimately chose not to due to personal issues related to his relationship and relocating to Europe.
Gear and settings
|Mouse settings  (list of) (calculate)|
@ 500 Hz
|Last updated on 2018-05-06 (127 days ago).|
|Logitech G100s||Logitech G440 (on top of Cloth)|
|Monitor||Refresh rate||In-game resolution||Scaling||Saturation|
|ZOWIE by BenQ XL2546||144 Hz||1152×864||stretched||100%|
|HyperX Alloy Elite RGB||HyperX Cloud Revolver|
|Last updated on 2018-06-13 (89 days ago).|
|Crosshair settings  (list of)|
||Yes (thickness 1)||No (
|No date of last update specified!|
|Click "Expand" for a code to copy and paste into your console.|
- Was voted as the 11th best player of 2010 by HLTV.org.
- Invented the Flashbang Dance.
- Earned the nickname Iceman after a stellar performance at ESWC 2015 with a high fever.
- Considers Ediz "goodfornothing" Basol the best player he's been under the leadership of. 
- Is a founding board member of the Counter-Strike Professional Players' Association (CSPPA). 
- 2017-03-02 | Striker" Švejda of HLTV.org at Intel Extreme Masters Season XI World Championship by Milan "
- 2016-12-03 | Professeur" Burazin of HLTV.org at Americas Minor Championship - Atlanta 2017 by Zvonimir "
- 2016-10-27 | Striker" Švejda of HLTV.org at ESL Pro League Season 4: Finals by Milan "
- 2016-09-08 | LucasAM" Aznar Miles of HLTV.org at StarLadder i-League StarSeries Season 2 by Lucas "
- 2016-07-11 | by Yahoo Esports
- 2016-05-15 | ESEA by
- 2015-10-29 | Striker" Švejda of HLTV.org at DreamHack Cluj-Napoca by Milan "
- 2015-10-29 | Valve at DreamHack Cluj-Napoca by
- 2015-07-13 | stich" Malachowski of HLTV.org at Electronic Sports World Cup 2015 by Michal "
- 2015-03-22 | GfinityTv at Gfinity Spring Masters 1 by
- 2015-02-15 | Striker" Švejda of HLTV.org at ESL One: Katowice 2015 - Offline Qualifier by Milan "
- 2015-07-13 | Striker" Švejda of HLTV.org at Electronic Sports World Cup 2014 by Milan "
- 2014-11-26 | lurppis" Kovanen of HLTV.org at DreamHack Winter 2014 by Tomi "
- 2014-10-30 | rich" Åkerblom of Fragbite.se at Electronic Sports World Cup 2014 by André "
- 2014-10-30 | ESEANEWS.com at Electronic Sports World Cup 2014 by Jack Westerman of
- 2014-08-14 | ESEANEWS.com at ESL One: Cologne 2014 by Jack Westerman of
- 2014-08-14 | ScHniPPaH of readmore.de by
- 2014-06-29 | compLexity Gaming at ESEA Season 16 Global Invite by Kate of
- 2014-01-22 | ESEA.net at ESEA Season 15 by
- 2013-11-27 | Fragbite.se at DreamHack Winter 2013 by
- 2013-04-20 | lurppis" Kovanen of HLTV.org at ESEA Season 13 by Tomi "
- 2013-04-17 | lurppis" Kovanen of HLTV.org by Tomi "
- n0thing's Stream FAQ
- n0thing's config
- n0thing at PGL Major Krakow 2017
- n0thing's video settings
- "Who's the best IGL you've ever played with?". ESL. 2017-07-06.
- Lars "Yossarian" Esmarch (2018-06-29). "Players' Association announced". HLTV.org.