2019 – 2020
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Allan "Rejin" Petersen (born December 5, 1987) is a Danish professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive manager, coach and former professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Counter-Strike: Source player who currently is the senior manager of MAD Lions.
In September 2020, Rejin received a 19.8-month ban from all ESIC member events starting September 28th, 2020 for exploiting a coach spectating bug during his time at Tricked Esport.  He was released from mousesports a week later as a result.  Additionally, Rejin received a permanent ban from Valve event due to exploiting the coaching bug. 
- Spoke against the Molotov grenades in 2012. 
- "Esports Integrity Commission Findings from investigation into CS:GO Spectator Bug Exploitation". ESIC. 2020-09-28.
- mousesports (2020-10-06). "After the investigation of @ESIC_Official concluded, we decided to permanently part ways with our coach @RejinCS.".
- ESIC (2021-01-27). "Today, Valve (@CSGO) ratified ESICs sanctions against coaches who exploited the Spectator Bug".
- Tgwri1s (2012-10-09). "Players speak out: "Ban molotovs"". HLTV.