AEF Premier League Season 2: Premier Division
Australian Esports Federation (AEF) returns for another season in February 2019 for Dota 2 with a renewed tournament named called the AEF Dota 2 Season 2 Premier League. The reformed event sees the tournament into split into two leagues: Premier and Challenger Divisions and retains their pointing system from their previous two seasons. 
The participating teams are determined through the the most awarded points from the open qualififers, including an admin's invite and the winner of last season's Division 2 League.
During mid March 2019, Cognus returned to the organisation and peformed his first cast in the playoffs.
The format for the Premier Division includes two formats
- 2 groups of 4 teams in a single round robin Bo3 format.
- The top two teams from each group will advance to the upper bracket playoff stage.
- The bottom two teams from each group will drop to the lower bracket playoff stage.
- Eight teams from the groupstage will move to a Double Elimination Bracket in a Bo3 format
- The lower bracket final Bo3 and Grand Final Bo5 will be played at at offline venue.
|Infinity Gaming AU|
- 1 Perfect Storm changed their name to Internal Discord and on the 20th March 2019 were picked up by AGN to be called AGN.ID 
- 2 On the 15th March, 2019 AGN Blue departed the organisation and joined DarkSided. 
- 3 On the 13th March, No Idea changed their name to Infinity Gaming.
|Group A Matches|
|AGN Blue||2||0||No Idea|
|Group B Matches|
The lower bracket final and grand final will take place in an offline event.
- 2019-02-28 | Week 2 Highlights by Blue of Australian Esports Federation
- 2019-02-22 | Week 1 Highlights by EJ of Australian Esports Federation