Kaldr, the Ancient Apparition
|Support Disabler Nuker|
Kaldr, the Ancient Apparition, is an image projected from outside time. He springs from the cold, infinite void that both predates the universe and awaits its end. Kaldr is, Kaldr was, Kaldr shall be...and what we perceive, powerful as it appears to us, is but the faintest faded echo of the true, eternal Kaldr. Some believe that as the cosmos ages and approaches its final moments, the brightness and power of Kaldr will also intensify—that the Ancient Apparition will grow younger and stronger as eternity's end draws nigh. His grip of ice will bring all matter to a stop, his image will cast a light too terrible to behold. An Apparition no longer!
|Damage Per Second||30 / 50 / 70 / 90|
|Stun Duration||2 / 2.5 / 3 / 3.5|
|Cast Range||700 / 800 / 900 / 1000|
- Total damage:
- 120 / 200 / 280 / 360
- Casting Cold Feet again does not affect a unit already affected by it.
- The speed increase only speeds up Ancient Apparition himself, not his allies.
- Provides 200 radius ground vision around the target point.
- Total damage:
- 362.5 / 550 / 802
- The radius of the blast is 275 + (50 × Time Traveled), max 1000.
- Frostbite curse is applied at the blast area and in a 275 radius along the path of the second projectile.
- The tracer travels at 1500 speed.
- The tracer has 500 flying vision around itself. Upon release, provides 650 flying vision of the impact site for 4 seconds.
- The ice blast has 500 flying vision, lasting 3 seconds.
- The ice blast travels at a speed of 750, or reaches the targeted point in 2 seconds, whichever is faster.
- The kill is credited to the source that brought the unit below the threshold. Enemy deaths from self damage will be granted as kills to Ancient Apparition.
- Frostbite will not shatter illusions, invulnerable units, and units under
- The debuff prevents the health of units from increasing. The only exceptions are Non-Healing Health Gain abilities.
|+4% Ice Blast Kill Threshold||25||900 AoE Cold Feet|
|+80 Chilling Touch Damage||20||+8% Ice Vortex Slow/Resistance|
|+20 Health Regen||15||-2.5s Ice Vortex Cooldown|
|+10% Spell Amplification||10||+90 Gold/Min|
Able to launch a powerful blast of damaging ice across the battlefield, Ancient Apparition threatens to shatter weakened enemies wherever they are. Slowing enemies as he enhances his allies' effectiveness in battle, he is a constant threat to his foes.Ancient Apparition (In-Game Description)
Ancient Apparition is a ganker and/or support hero depending how you play him. With his ultimate, he is able to contribute to any gank even if he isn't physically there. Ice Blast, his ultimate, prevents all forms of healing/lifesteal/regeneration to really cripple teams in fights or even completely destroy frail supports when you rush Aghanim's Scepter.
- Standard Ancient Apparition (Lane) Build
- Standard Ancient Apparition (Middle) Build
- DotaFire's Builds & Guides for Ancient Apparition