Armlet of Mordiggian
Weapon of choice among brutes, the bearer sacrifices his life energy to gain immense strength and power.
Armlet of Mordiggian (also known as Armlet) is an item that can be toggled for greater strength.
Gives bonuses while toggled on, but drains the user's HP per second.
- The health loss from is non-lethal HP Cost. It cannot be blocked or reduced.
- The bonuses from Unholy Strength are provided in full after 0.6 seconds.
- Toggling Unholy Strength will not break channeling abilities.
- Multiple instances of Unholy Strength do not stack.
Armlet should be activated any time you join a teamfight. If you have lifesteal, it can be beneficial to activate any time you are farming. Armlet is a highly aggressive item that grants increased damage and strength.
Activation of armlet provides hp quickly when turned on. When running away at low hp it is beneficial to toggle it off then on again quickly for a burst of hp. If one is careful enough, they can survive for much longer than they usually would by using this mechanic.
Synergy with other items
- Heart of Tarrasque: Increased HP regeneration from heart negates the HP loss from armlet. Some heroes can leave armlet permanently activated if they have a Heart.
- Morbid Mask: Lifesteal gives the user a regeneration ability to counteract the life drain from Armlet.