BLAST Bounty Hunt
- Six invited teams
- Top two seeds start in upper bracket round 2
- The rest start in upper bracket round 1
- Double-elimination bracket
- Grand Final is Bo5, all other matches are Bo3
The base prize pool for the tournament is $100,000 USD. An additional $45,000 USD can be won in bounty hunt.
The two top seeds, Team Secret and OG, start with $20,000 USD, while the remaining teams start with $15,000 USD. Each match winner receives 40% of their opponent's active cash pool. Cash won from completing bounties is permanent and is not added to active pool.
|Team||Active Pool||Bounty Pool|
Kill a single enemy player 20 times in a single game as a team.
Kill 9 or more of your opponent's couriers in a single game as a team.
Keep one team member alive for the duration of a single game.
The opposing team cannot gain control of your outpost for the duration of a game.
|Peak Viewers||175 005|
|Average Viewers||76 958|
|Hours Watched||2 635 803|
*Viewership stats for this page does not include the Chinese streams
- Alliance Captain S4 switching to CS? | Captain Kick Back Ep.1 by Kyle "Kyle" Freedman of BLAST 2020-06-09 |
- Kyle is iNSaNiA's biggest DOTA inspiration?! | Captain Kick Back Ep.2 by Kyle "Kyle" Freedman of BLAST 2020-06-10 |
- The moment N0tail almost quit the game | Captain Kick Back Ep.3 by Kyle "Kyle" Freedman of BLAST 2020-06-11 |
- SoNNeikO learning to think in English | Captain Kick Back Ep.4 by Kyle "Kyle" Freedman of BLAST 2020-06-12 |
- "Introducing, BLAST Bounty Hunt DOTA 2". blastpremier.com. 2020-05-04.
- BLASTDota (2020-05-21). "Hello, team.". Twitter.
- BLASTDota (2020-05-25). "Time to welcome some more talented people to our team!". Twitter.