Atropos, the Bane Elemental
|Support Disabler Nuker Durable|
When the gods have nightmares, it is Bane Elemental who brings them. Also known as Atropos, Bane was born from the midnight terrors of the goddess Nyctasha. A force of terror too powerful to be contained by sleep, he surfaced from her slumbers, fed upon her immortality, and stole his vaporous form from her inky blood. He is the essence of fear. Mortals who hear his voice hear their darkest secrets whispered in their ear. He calls to the hidden fear in every Hero's heart. Wakefulness is no protection, for Bane's black blood, continuously dripping, is a tar that traps his enemies in nightmare. In the presence of Bane, every Hero remembers to fear the dark.
- Does not stack on the same target. Multiple casts only refresh the duration.
- Attack Speed Steal Mechanics
- Attack speed steal is equal to the enemy attack speed reduction on cast.
- Bane's attack speed buff persists for the full duration, even if the enemy dies.
- Attack speed buff stacks if Enfeeble is cast on multiple targets.
- Always heals the full amount regardless of actual damage dealt.
- Nightmared units provide no vision.
- Only auto attacks will transfer Nightmare.
- Only Bane can attack nightmared units without waking them.
- Nightmare's duration is refreshed when it is transferred.
- The sleeping unit instantly wakes up if it takes player-based damage.
- Towers and creeps will not attack a target affected by Nightmare.
- Ends all nightmares, including enemy nightmares.
- Total damage:
- 500 / 775 / 1075
- Total maximum mana drain:
- Deals damage/steals mana in smaller amounts every 0.5 seconds.
- Mana drain percentage is based on the target's maximum mana.
- Grants true sight of the target unit.
|+7s Fiend's Grip Duration||25||+250 Brain Sap Damage/Heal|
|+65 Movement Speed||20||+100 Enfeeble Attack Speed Reduction|
|+40% XP Gain||15||Enfeeble Steals Attack Speed|
|+100 Cast Range||10||+6 Armor|
Bane brings terror to his enemies with his arsenal of disabling abilities. Whether trapping a foe within a contagious nightmare, or gripping an enemy in place, he gives allies all the time they need to slay their enemy.Bane (In-Game Description)