|Initiator Jungler Disabler Escape|
There is no such thing as harmony among the creatures of the Yama Raskav Jungle. By bite, or claw, or pincer, or hoof, even the slightest sign of weakness means a swift death. They say the Rider was just a lad cutting chaff in his family's field when he was taken, swept up by a massive morde-bat looking for take-out. But this boy had a better idea, and wriggled his way from his captor's grip, onto the beast's back, and hacked it down with his tools. Emerging from the bloody wreckage and intoxicated by the thrill of flight, the boy realized he'd found his calling. The boy grew, and every summer he'd return to his family's field, often setting out into the bush seeking to reclaim that first thrill of facing death in the form of jaws or a fatal fall. The years went on, but his fire only grew stronger. He studied the overgrowth, plunging deeper with each expedition, until finally he found his way to the caves at the heart of hostility. They say the Rider, on the eve of a scorching summer night, had nothing but a rope, a bottle of liquid courage and a burning determination to feel the skies once more, when he plunged inside...
- Does not require turning to cast.
- Maximum bonus damage:
- 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 to heroes
- 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 to creeps
- Maximum movement speed slow:
- 20% / 40% / 60% / 80%
- Bonus damage is dealt as a separate instance of damage.
- Bonus damage is dealt each time Batrider deals damage from an attack, spell, or item.
- Bonus damage is not dealt on the following exceptions:
- Provides 400 flying vision of the target area for 2 seconds.
- Total damage:
- 185 / 555 / 925 / 1295
- Damage is dealt in smaller instances every 0.5 seconds.
- Destroys all trees Batrider flies over within 100 range.
- Total damage:
- 60 / 120 / 240
- Batrider cannot attack while using Flaming Lasso, but may still use spells and items.
- If Batrider moves more than 400 units in 0.05 seconds, the lasso breaks.
- Force Staff cannot push units being dragged by lasso.
- Automatically grabs the secondary target nearest to the primary target. The secondary target is tethered to the first.
|-10s Flamebreak Cooldown||25||+6.5s Firefly Duration|
|+25 Movement Speed||20||12% Cooldown Reduction|
|+250 Health||15||+5 Sticky Napalm Damage|
|+4 Armor||10||+5% Spell Amplification|
Once he takes to the skies, Batrider can strike from any direction. Snatching a foe with his lasso, he soars above the treetops, pulling his prey through a trail of flame as he drags them before his merciless allies.Batrider (In-Game Description)