Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker
|Carry Disabler Jungler Nuker Initiator|
Strygwyr the Bloodseeker is a ritually sanctioned hunter, Hound of the Flayed Twins, sent down from the mist-shrouded peaks of Xhacatocatl in search of blood. The Flayed Ones require oceanic amounts of blood to keep them sated and placated, and would soon drain their mountain empire of its populace if the priests of the high plateaus did not appease them. Strygwyr therefore goes out in search of carnage. The vital energy of any blood he lets, flows immediately to the Twins through the sacred markings on his weapons and armor. Over the years, he has come to embody the energy of a vicious hound; in battle he is savage as a jackal. Beneath the Mask of the Bloodseeker, in the rush of bloody quenching, it is said that you can sometime see the features of the Flayers taking direct possession of their Hound.
- Heal amount is based on maximum enemy hp.
- Heals for half the value when near a dying hero:
- 8% / 9.5% / 11% / 12.5%
- Damage amplifies for half the value if damage dealer and target are over 2200 range apart:
- 12.5% / 15% / 17.5% / 20%
- Amplifies all three damage types.
- Does not amplify outgoing damage that is flagged as no-reflection.
- The ritual area has 600 ground vision that lingers for 6 seconds.
|Bonus Damage Per Hero||7 / 18 / 29 / 40 |
|Bonus Movement Speed Per Hero||16% / 24% / 32% / 40% |
|Max HP Thirst Bonus Threshold||75% ➜ 25%|
|Max HP Reveal Threshold||25%|
- Thirst movement and damage bonuses are proportional to how low enemy max health is. Bloodseeker gains movement speed and attack damage for every 1% hp missing per enemy hero. Scaling starts when they drop to 75% hp and ends at 25% hp, when the max values are reached.
- Bonus speed and damage stack per enemy hero, including additional Meepos.
- Thirst's bonuses linger for a few seconds after a target dies.
- Reveals low HP heroes in the fog of war. Provides no vision, but their body is visible and allows the targeting of skills.
- Revealed enemies gain a debuff and effect visible to them, showing that they are being seen by this ability.
- If the target moves more than 1300 distance in 0.25 seconds, it will not take any damage.
|+18 Max Thirst MS and Damage||25||-6s Blood Rite Cooldown|
|25% Lifesteal||20||+18% Rupture Damage|
|+75 Blood Rite Damage||15||+275 Health|
|+6 Armor||10||+25 Attack Speed|
Bloodseeker forces difficult decisions on his enemies. Able to drive his foes to a retreat by bathing a large area with a damaging ritual, his gruesome ultimate asks his opponents to hold still, or die.Bloodseeker (In-Game Description)
- Standard Bloodseeker (Jungle) Build
- Standard Bloodseeker (Lane) Build
- Standard Bloodseeker (Middle) Build
- DotaFire's Builds & Guides for Bloodseeker