From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
Mana Regen Amplification
Spell Lifesteal Amplification
Converts your current mana to health regeneration over time.
Begins with charges, and gains a charge each time an enemy hero dies within range. Each charge grants health regeneration and mana regeneration per second. If the bearer dies, the Bloodstone loses charges.
|Charge Gain Per Kill||1|
|Charge Gain Radius||1600|
|Bonus Mana Regen Per Charge||0.2|
|Bonus Spell Amp Per Charge||0.35%|
|Charge Loss On Death||3|
- If the player has multiple Bloodstones, only the higher priority Bloodstone will gain charges.
- The one in the top left inventory slot has the highest priority, and the bottom right slot has the lowest.
- Multiple heroes with a Bloodstone can all gain their own charges from a single enemy death.
- If dying with resurrection available, Bloodstone will not lose any charges on death.
Restores health for a percentage of any damage dealt from spells. Lifesteals less from damage dealt to creeps.
- This also includes casts from items.
- Has a unique visual effect when being healed.
- Does not heal self damage.
- Does not stack with multiple Bloodstone or Voodoo Masks.