Boots of Travel
Boots of Travel is an item bought from the Home Shop. Boots of Travel can be upgraded to level 2 by buying the recipe again, allowing the holder to teleport directly to allied heroes, and increasing the movement speed bonus to 35%. Movement speed bonuses from multiple boots do not stack.
Can target allied heroes when upgraded to level 2.
- Prioritizes buildings within a 900 radius.
- When targeting a unit, the teleport is cancelled if it dies during channeling.
- For non-hero units, the targeted unit's priority is lowered and it is attacked last by enemy units.
- If further than 1500 range away from the fountain, double clicking will teleport the user directly to the fountain. Shares cooldown with Town Portal Scroll.
- Gives 200 flying vision of the area. Lingers for 1 second.
- While teleporting, a visual effect is visible to all players. The visual effect also includes the hero model.
Because of its ability to teleport to allied units, Boots of Travel is a very effective item for split pushing.
- Tinker's ability to Rearm Teleport allows him to split push everywhere on the map, and recover quickly at Fountain.
- Beastmaster will sometimes obtain Boots of Travel because of the ability to Teleport to his own Hawk in combination with his strong ganking spells.