Boots of Travel
Boots of Travel is an upgrade item listed in the Common section at the Home Shop. It gives the highest movement speed of any item in the game and gives its holder the ability to Teleport to allied buildings or creeps. It is built from Boots of Speed and its recipe. Boots of Travel can be upgraded once by buying the recipe again, allowing the holder the ability to also teleport to allied heroes.
Flat movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of boots do not stack.
Can target allied heroes when upgraded to Level 2.
- Prioritizes buildings within a 900 radius.
- When targeting a unit, the teleport is cancelled if it dies during channeling.
- For non-hero units, the targeted unit's priority is lowered and it is attacked last by enemy units.
- If further than 1500 range away from the fountain, double clicking will teleport the user directly to the fountain. Shares cooldown with Town Portal Scroll.
- Gives 200 flying vision of the area. Lingers for 1 second.
- While teleporting, a visual effect is visible to all players. The visual effect also includes the hero model.
Because of its ability to teleport to allied units, Boots of Travel is a very effective item for split pushing.
- Tinker's ability to Rearm Teleport allows him to split push everywhere on the map, and recover quickly at Fountain.
- Beastmaster will sometimes obtain Boots of Travel because of the ability to Teleport to his own Hawk in combination with his strong ganking spells.