It is used to restore HP and Mana over a short period of time. The effect is lost if the user is attacked. Empty bottles refill near the fountain. Runes can also be stored in bottles to save for later use. After 2 minutes, stored runes will automatically activate. While a bottle is storing a rune, it is not droppable and cannot be shared.
Storing runes in a bottle details:
- Activating a stored powerup rune refills the bottle.
- Activating a stored bounty rune refills the bottle.
- The Animal Courier cannot bottle runes.
- Heals 40 hp per second. Restores 20 mana per second.
- Total health/mana restored with 3 charges: 375/225.
- Applied as regeneration, so Bottle's restore is amplified by Strength and Intelligence.
- Bottle has a nearby buffer range, allowing it to be cast on allies within 600 range. Casting outside of this range results in the default 350 range being used instead of the buffer.
- The effect is lost if damage is taken from an enemy player or Roshan.
- This item can be shared with other players. While storing a rune, it is not droppable and cannot be shared.
- HP Cost does not cancel the effect.
- Hold to cast Regenerate on an ally.
- Only refills 2 charges when capturing Water or Bounty Runes.