Mangix, the Brewmaster
|Carry Initiator Durable Disabler Nuker|
Deep in the Wailing Mountains, in a valley beneath the Ruined City, the ancient Order of the Oyo has for centuries practiced its rites of holy reverie, communing with the spirit realm in grand festivals of drink. Born to a mother's flesh by a Celestial father, the youth known as Mangix was the first to grow up with the talents of both lineages. He trained with the greatest aesthetes of the Order, eventually earning, through diligent drunkenness, the right to challenge for the title of Brewmaster—that appellation most honored among the contemplative malt-brewing sect.
As much drinking competition as mortal combat, Mangix for nine days drank and fought the elder master. For nine nights they stumbled and whirled, chugged and struck, until at last the elder warrior collapsed into a drunken stupor, and a new Brewmaster was named. Now the new, young Brewmaster calls upon the strength of his Oyo forebears to speed his staff. When using magic, it is to his spirit ancestors that he turns. Like all Brewmasters before him, he was sent out from his people with a single mission. He wanders the land, striving toward enlightenment through drink, searching for the answer to the ancient spiritual schism—hoping to think the single thought that will unite the spirit and physical planes again.
- Illusions also get this ability.
- If you have not attacked in a while, your next attack will have a guaranteed crit.
- If you have not been attacked in a while, you will have a guaranteed evade on the next enemy attack.
- The icon for this skill changes to show which guaranteed effects are active. A red slash indicates the guaranteed crit is ready, and a red background indicates the guaranteed evasion is ready.
- Brewmaster himself also has visual effects showing which guaranteed effects are active. He will have a light red steaming effect around his body if the guaranteed crit is ready, and will have a blurry effect if the guaranteed evasion is ready.
- Brewmaster is invulnerable during cast time.
- When active, Brewmaster is banished from the map and transferred to the Earth warrior. If the Earth warrior dies, he will move to the Storm warrior. If both Earth and Storm are dead, he will move to the Fire warrior. When the duration is up, Brewmaster will take the place of the current warrior he is transferred to. Brewmaster is not reborn if all three warriors die.
- Abilities gained by Aghanim's Scepter are at the same level as Brewmaster. Their cooldowns are independent of the original Brewmaster.
|+15% Drunken Brawler Chance||25||-65s Primal Split Cooldown|
|+100 Attack Speed||20||+1500 Health Primal Split Units|
|+20% Magic Resistance||15||+3s Thunder Clap Slow|
|+200 Health||10||+30 Damage|
|Spell Immunity Duration:||Permanent|
- Enemies can see the spell immunity buff.
- Blocked by Spell Immunity.
- Can be dispelled.
- Blocked by Spell Immunity.
A fearsome fighter in any situation, Brewmaster can turn the tide of battle by splitting into three elemental spirits, each with their own unique abilities. When not divided, he brings drunken chaos to his foes with slowing claps and powerful swings of his staff.Brewmaster (In-Game Description)
- Standard Brewmaster (Lane) Build
- Standard Brewmaster (Middle) Build
- DotaFire's Builds & Guides for Brewmaster