Mangix, the Brewmaster
|Carry Initiator Durable Disabler Nuker|
Deep in the Wailing Mountains, in a valley beneath the Ruined City, the ancient Order of the Oyo has for centuries practiced its rites of holy reverie, communing with the spirit realm in grand festivals of drink. Born to a mother's flesh by a Celestial father, the youth known as Mangix was the first to grow up with the talents of both lineages. He trained with the greatest aesthetes of the Order, eventually earning, through diligent drunkenness, the right to challenge for the title of Brewmaster—that appellation most honored among the contemplative malt-brewing sect.
As much drinking competition as mortal combat, Mangix for nine days drank and fought the elder master. For nine nights they stumbled and whirled, chugged and struck, until at last the elder warrior collapsed into a drunken stupor, and a new Brewmaster was named. Now the new, young Brewmaster calls upon the strength of his Oyo forebears to speed his staff. When using magic, it is to his spirit ancestors that he turns. Like all Brewmasters before him, he was sent out from his people with a single mission. He wanders the land, striving toward enlightenment through drink, searching for the answer to the ancient spiritual schism—hoping to think the single thought that will unite the spirit and physical planes again.
- The Cinder Brew projectile has 1600 speed.
- Self attack is non-lethal.
- Every time the damage threshold is met, the burn debuff activates. Multiple burns do not stack, it only refreshes the burn duration.
- The burn can potentially be activated for a max of 9 seconds.
- Total damage over a single burn duration:
- 60 / 75 / 90 / 105
- Total damage over max possible burn time:
- 180 / 225 / 270 / 315
- Brewmaster's movement speed alternates between a speed buff and a speed slow when this ability is active.
- Speed alternates every second, starting with the speed buff.
- Speed changes a total of 5 times, going from fast➜slow➜fast➜slow➜fast.
- Brewmaster is covered in a bubbly drunk visual effect when this ability is active.
- Brewmaster is invulnerable during the cast time.
- When active, Brewmaster is banished from the map and transferred to the Earth warrior. If the Earth warrior dies, he will move to the Storm warrior. If both Earth and Storm are dead, he will move to the Fire warrior. When the duration is up, Brewmaster will take the place of the current warrior he is transferred to. Brewmaster is not reborn if all three warriors die.
- Abilities gained by Aghanim's Scepter are at the same level as Brewmaster. Their cooldowns are independent of the original Brewmaster.
|+175% Drunken Brawler Critical Strike Damage||25||-65s Primal Split Cooldown|
|+100 Attack Speed||20||+1500 Health Primal Split Units|
|+20% Magic Resistance||15||+3s Thunder Clap Slow|
|+200 Health||10||+20 Damage|
|Spell Immunity Duration||Permanent|
A fearsome fighter in any situation, Brewmaster can turn the tide of battle by splitting into three elemental spirits, each with their own unique abilities. When not divided, he brings drunken chaos to his foes with slowing claps and powerful swings of his staff.Brewmaster (In-Game Description)
- Standard Brewmaster (Lane) Build
- Standard Brewmaster (Middle) Build
- DotaFire's Builds & Guides for Brewmaster