|Carry Escape Pusher|
At the base of the Bleeding Hills stretches a thousand-league wood—a place called The Hoven, where black pools gather the tarry blood of the uplands, and the king-mage Sutherex sits in benevolent rule. Once a sworn protector of the Hoven lands, Clinkz earned a reputation for his skill with a bow. In the three-hundredth year of the king-mage, the demon Maraxiform rose from sixth hell to lay claim to the forest. In response, the king-mage decried an unbreakable spell: to any who slew the demon would be granted Life Without End.
Unaware of the spell, Clinkz waded into battle, defending his lands against the demon's fiery onslaught. Clinkz drove Maraxiform back to the gates of sixth-hell itself, where on that fiery threshold the two locked in a mortal conflict. Grievously wounded, the demon let out a blast of hellfire as Clinkz loosed his final arrow. The arrow struck the demon true as hellfire poured out across the land, lighting the black pools and burning Clinkz alive at the instant of the demon's death. Thus, the mage's spell took effect at the very moment of the archer's conflagration, preserving him in this unholy state, leaving him a being of bones and rage, caught in the very act of dying, carrying hell's breath with him on his journey into eternity.
When Clinkz stalks invisibly through the battlefield, none are safe from ambush. Swift of foot and arrow, he rains fiery death upon his foes, then retreats to absorb life from the creatures of the forest as he prepares for his next assault.
- Arrows are on fire and visibly different from normal arrows. This is visible to enemies.
- Multishot Details
- Only fires a secondary arrow if there are targets within attack range.
- Secondary target is chosen randomly.
- Clinkz can phase through units when under the effects of Skeleton Walk.
- Does not end invisibility when casting his spells.
- Only acquires the ability in the creep's first ability slot
Aghanim's Scepter Ability
- Skeletons attack using Searing Arrows. They also gain the talent buffs.
- Skeletons have Clinkz's attack range and 30% of base damage.
- Skeletons are immobile from the spot they were summoned.
- Vector Targeting:
- While holding the left mouse key, the summon direction is determined by moving the mouse.
- The spell occurs after the left mouse key is released.
of Clinkz Attack Damage
|Searing Arrows Multishot||25||+25% Burning Barrage Damage|
|+3 Burning Barrage Arrows||20||+125 Attack Range|
|Death Pact Gains Creep Abilities||15||+25% Death Pact Health|
|-3s Skeleton Walk Cooldown||10||+20 Searing Arrows Damage|