Rylai, the Crystal Maiden
|Support Disabler Nuker Jungler|
Born in a temperate realm, raised with her fiery older sister Lina, Rylai the Crystal Maiden soon found that her innate elemental affinity to ice created trouble for all those around her. Wellsprings and mountain rivers froze in moments if she stopped to rest nearby; ripening crops were bitten by frost, and fruiting orchards turned to mazes of ice and came crashing down, spoiled. When their exasperated parents packed Lina off to the equator, Rylai found herself banished to the cold northern realm of Icewrack, where she was taken in by an Ice Wizard who had carved himself a hermitage at the crown of the Blueheart Glacier. After long study, the wizard pronounced her ready for solitary practice and left her to take his place, descending into the glacier to hibernate for a thousand years. Her mastery of the Frozen Arts has only deepened since that time, and now her skills are unmatched.
- Provides 900 ground vision of the blasted area for 6 seconds.
- Total damage to heroes:
- 150 / 200 / 250 / 300
- Total damage to creeps:
- Deals 50 damage in 0.5 second intervals.
|Ally Bonus Mana Regen||0.5 / 1 / 1.5 / 2|
|Self Bonus Mana Regen||1.5 / 3 / 4.5 / 6|
|Ally Magic Resistance||6%|
- Total damage:
- 10500 / 17000 / 25000
- Does an explosion every 0.1 seconds for a total of 100 explosions.
- The explosions land randomly around Crystal Maiden within the area of the spell, in a counterclockwise circle.
- The slow is applied immediately to all enemies in the area, and the explosions can apply the slow again if any targets are hit. Multiple instances of the slow do not stack, they only refresh the duration.
- Damage is dealt as the falling ice shards are spawned, not upon them reaching the ground.
- Scepter Freezing Field can only apply Frostbite to enemies once per cast.
|+240 Crystal Nova Damage||25||+1.25s Frostbite Duration|
|+50 Freezing Field Damage||20||+200 Attack Speed|
|-3s Crystal Nova Cooldown||15||+6% Magic Resistance |
|+75 Cast Range||10||+200 Health|
Able to keep her allies supplied with mana as she slows down enemies to ensure a kill, Crystal Maiden is a helpful addition to any team. And, when the opportunity arises, she can unleash her massive ultimate ability to devastate her foes.Crystal Maiden (In-Game Description)