Curse Dota 2 Invitational
Curse and Alienware are proud to present the Curse Dota 2 Invitational! In a series of events spanning three weekends, eight teams will face off in a double-elimination bracket for a whopping $10,000 prize pool. Casted by Aaron "Ayesee" Chambers with co-commentary from Ben "Merlini" Wu.
- 8 Invited Teams.
- Double Elimination Bracket.
- All matches untill the grand final are Bo3.
- Grand final is bo5 with a 1-0 lead for the Winner Bracket winner.
A total of $10,000 is spread as seen below.
|QPAD Red Pandas|
- May 4th
- Navi vs. QPad 9:00 EST 15:00 CET
- RoxKIS vs. Mouz 12:00 EST 18:00 CET
- Dignitas vs. EG 15:00 EST 21:00 CET
- May 5th
- Team Liquid vs. Empire 9:00 EST 15:00 CET
- Winners Bracket Round 2 Match 1 12:00 EST 18:00 CET
- Winners Bracket Round 2 Match 2 15:00 EST 21:00 CET
- May 11th
- Team Empire vs. RoxKIS 9:00 EST 15:00 CET
- Qpad vs. Dignitas 12:00 EST 18:00 CET
- Lower Bracket Round 2 Match 1 15:00 EST 21:00 CET
- May 12th
- Lower Bracket Round 2 Match 1 9:00 EST 15:00 CET
- Lower bracket Round 3 Match 1 12:00 EST 18:00 CET
- Na'Vi vs Team Liquid 15:00 EST 21:00 CET
- May 18th
- Lower Bracket Finals 12:00 EST 18:00 CET
- May 19th
- Grand finals 16:00 EST 22:00 CET
- After reaching the winner's finals, Na`Vi withdrew. Dignitas was moved to the winners bracket, with a 0-1 disadvantage to Liquid. RoX was moved to the loser's finals.