Ish'kafel, the Dark Seer
|Initiator Jungler Escape Disabler|
Fast when he needs to be, and a cunning strategist, Ish'Kafel the Dark Seer requires no edged weapons to vanquish his enemies, relying instead on the strength of his powerful mind. His talent lies in his ability to maneuver the fight to his advantage. Hailing from a place he calls 'The Land behind the wall,' Dark Seer remains an outsider here—a warrior from a realm beyond the veil of this reality.
Once a great general among his people, and a valiant defender of the god-king Damathryx, Dark Seer's army was wiped out by a much larger force in the final days of the Great Boundaries War. Facing certain defeat, he made one last desperate act: he led the enemy forces into the maze between the walls. At the last moment, just before capture, he crossed over—then sealed the walls forever in an explosive release of dark energy. When the dust settled, he saw that he had saved his people but found himself blinking at the sun of a different world, with no way to return. Now he is committed to proving his worth as a military strategist, and vows to show that he's the greatest tactician this strange new world has ever seen.
- Total damage:
- 750 / 1250 / 1750 / 2250
- Damage is dealt every 0.1 seconds as:
- 3 / 5 / 7 / 9
- Does not damage the unit it is cast on.
- Replica illusions have a unique visual effect seen by both allies and enemies.
- Replica illusions last until killed or the wall expires.
- Can only create one illusion per enemy hero, a new illusion will only spawn if there is no currently existing replica illusion.
- Created illusions can be controlled. On creation, illusions automatically attack the enemy hero if not given any commands.
|400 AoE Surge||25||Parallel Wall|
|+80 Ion Shell Damage||20||+10 Armor|
|+75 Vacuum AoE||15||+12 Health Regen|
|+90 Damage||10||12% Evasion|
Versatile and strategic, Dark Seer excels at manipulating the positions of his enemies. Vacuuming foes into the attacks of his allies, he can turn enemy strength against itself by pulling foes through his replicating wall.Dark Seer (In-Game Description)