Defense of the Australians Spring 2013
|You can help improve this page! |
The page is missing TeamCards. To fix this issue please Find/fill in the missing information.
32 teams will face off against each other in a best of 3, single elimination bracket. All matches will be held online except for the LAN finals which will be held in Melbourne, Australia. The third place decider will be a best of 1.
The Prize Pool will be distributed to the top three teams as seen below.
|4th||-||Seraphic Nexus AU|
- Note: We Want Blood was replaced with Azure
- Round of 32 (19th-23rd of October)
- 7 matches will be played on the 19th, 6 on the 20th, 1 on the 21st, 22nd and 23rd respectively
- Round of 16 (25th-27th of October)
- 1-2 matches will be played on the 25th, with the rest being covered on the 26th
- If games do not finish on the 26th, they will be concluded on the 27th
- Quarter Finals (27th-28th of October)
- All games will be played on the 27th
- In the event that games don't finish on the 27th, they will be concluded on the 28th
- Semi & Grand Finals (2nd of November)
- Live LAN event
- Bo1 for 3rd place decider
Check the official website for specific times and team match-ups.