Defense of the Australians Summer 2014
|You can help improve this page! |
The page is missing TeamCards. To fix this issue please Find/fill in the missing information.
32 teams will face off against each other in a best of 1 group stage to determine who goes to the upper and lower brackets. Both brackets are single elimination, with the upper bracket consisting of Best of 3 games and the lower bracket best of 1. Grand finals for the lower bracket will be a best of 3, with the grand finals of the upper bracket a best of 5. All matches will be held online except for the LAN finals which will be held in Melbourne, Australia.
The top three teams from the upper bracket will receive the below distribution, with an extra $360 being split to the top three lower bracket finalists.
|1st||$1,080||March of Masick|
|2nd||$540||Team 4 Nothing|
- Group Stages (11th, 12th, 18th, and 19th of January)
- Upper and Lower Round of 16 (25th-26th of January)
- If games do not finish on the 26th, they will be concluded on the 27th
- Upper and Lower Round of 8 (1st-2nd of February)
- Lower bracket Round of 4 & 3rd place decider (8th of February)
- Lower bracket Grand Finals (9th of February)
- Upper bracket Finals (22nd of February)
- Live LAN event
Check the official website for specific times and team match-ups.
|R1=Round of 16 |R4=Finals |L4=3rd Place Match