Danil "Dendi" Ishutin is a professional Dota 2 player on Natus Vincere. Well known for his solo mid skills, he is regarded as one of the most creative players in the scene today, and is renowned for his unorthodox play style and unconventional skill and item builds.
Gear and settings
|ZOWIE GEAR FK2||ZOWIE GEAR G-SR|
|HyperX Cloud II|
Born in Lviv, Ukraine, Dendi got an early start with competitive gaming in net cafes when his older brother married, moved out and took the family's PC with him. Dabbling with Counter-Strike first, he soon found Warcraft 3 where he played in local tournaments and built a love for the competition and a thirst to be the best. Though he was quite successful in Warcraft 3 and even won a few local championships in Lviv, he knew he had found his calling when he stumbled upon DotA. He picked up the game quickly and played it almost exclusively over the next few months.
Beginning with learning only supports, he practiced heavily and was quickly vouched to the IHCS1 league and soon created his own team for tournaments in Lviv. After he led his team to a championship in Kiev, he was drafted by a team called "Wolker.Gaming" and began his professional career at 17.
Dendi started playing professionally with WG in 2006. He was a part of the Ukrainian squad that finished third in MYM Prime Nations the same year. Only a few months later WG made it to the grand final of one of the most prestigious tournaments at the time; MYM Prime Defending. When Kingsurf.international merged with WG the next year he became a full-time member of Ks.int. In late 2008 he joined DTS, only to return to Ks.int in March 2009. Three months later though, Dendi returned to DTS.  The team would end up finishing 2nd at ESWC 2010. At the end of 2010, Dendi and DTS finished 3rd at the prestigious WDC 2010. Dendi joined Natus Vincere at the end of 2010.
Dendi started his Dota 2 career with Na' Vi, who quickly established themselves as one of the best teams in the world by winning The International 2011. Na' Vi continued to dominate and won many tournaments in the years 2011, 2012 and 2013. Dendi was the center of Na'Vi's consistent stable and skilled rosters, with his performance greatly contributing to their success.
The Natus Vincere Dota 2 team achieved significant success with Dendi as their midlaner during the first few years of the game; they finished as the runners-up for both The International 2012 and The International 2013, losing out to Invictus Gaming and Alliance, respectively. After several roster changes, however, Na' Vi gradually lost their reputation as a tier-1 team, finishing lower and lower in The International each year. Their lowest point was during the CIS Main Qualifiers for The International 2017, in which Na' Vi failed to qualify for the play-offs, finishing 5th out of 10 teams, and for the first time in the history of the team, failed to qualify for The International.
|2017-11-22||1st||Major||Adrenaline Cyber League||3 : 1||$65,000|
|2016-07-24||1st||Premier||StarLadder i-League StarSeries Season 2||3 : 1||$135,000|
|2016-06-19||2nd||Premier||ESL One Frankfurt 2016||0 : 3||$62,909|
|2014-11-02||1st||Premier||Dota 2 Champions League Season 4||3 : 0||$38,118|
|2014-07-19||7 - 8th||Premier||The International 2014||1 : 2||$518,889|
|2014-04-15||1st||Premier||Dota 2 Champions League Season 2||3 : 1||$61,500|
|2014-01-19||1st||Premier||StarLadder StarSeries Season 8||3 : 1||$62,000|
|2013-08-11||2nd||Premier||The International 2013||2 : 3||$632,364|
|2012-09-02||2nd||Premier||The International 2012||1 : 3||$250,000|
|2011-08-21||1st||Premier||The International 2011||3 : 1||$1,000,000|
|About achievementsComplete Results in any Tournament|
- Started his professional career as as support player. 
- He was featured in a Valve film called Free to Play, showing a gamer's perspective into competitive Dota 2.
- Dendi is first person in the history of Dota 2 to participate in six Internationals under one organisation.
- Sneaked himself into the The International 2015 All-Star Match as one of the players chosen from the crowd.
- Dendi broke the record for most games played with one team at 25 December 2015, with 1039 games under Natus Vincere's banner (Previously held by Silent, who played 1037 games for Team Empire.) As of 30 December 2017, Dendi had played 1421 games with Navi.
- 2016-08-08 | TI6 Not Playing Dota with Dendi by Valve at The International 2016
- 2013-08-09 | Dendi Pudge Puppey Chen fountain hooking - NaVi vs TongFu - Dota 2 #ti3 by NoobFromUA at The International 2013
- 2013-08-?? | Team Stories - NAVI - The International 2013 by Valve at The International 2013
- 2011-11-01 | Dota 2 Dendi Pudge is a Jedi (ESWC 2011 Finals - Na'Vi vs EHOME) by NeutralCreepsTV at Electronic Sports World Cup 2011
- 2017-06-06 | EPICENTER Interview: Dendi (Na'Vi) by Oleg Kulikov of Epicenter gg at EPICENTER 2017 (trans. by Epicenter gg)
- 2016-08-10 | TI6 At the Event - Dendi Exit Interview by Maelk and Monolith of Valve at The International 2016
- 2016-08-08 | TI6 Na'Vi Team Interview by Kaci Aitchison of Valve at The International 2016
- 2016-08-08 | Dendi The International 6 Interview by Dylan Walker of Yahoo eSports at The International 2016
- 2016-08-07 | Interview with Dendi @ The International 2016 (ENG SUBS!) by Navi Dota 2 at The International 2016
- 2016-07-30 | E-sport profile #1: Dendi (RU & EN) by Na`Vi.Dota 2 (trans. )
- 2016-07-23 | SL i-League StarSeries S2 - Interview Dendi vs EE before clash of Navi vs Secret by Dota 2 SLTV at Starladder i-League Season 2 (trans. )
- 2016-06-08 | The Manila Major - Interview: Dendi (Natus Vincere) by Jake "SirActionSlacks" Kanner of PGL at The Manila Major 2016
- 2016-04-26 | Interview with Ditya Ra & Dendi @ Bootcamp 2016 (ENG SUBS) by Navi Dota 2 (trans. )
- 2016-03-24 | Dendi - "I want not only to participate to the next Major or TI but actually to win" @ DotaPit by Andreea Esanu of Gosugamers.net Dota 2 at Dota Pit League Season 4
- 2016-03-17 | Interview with Dendi @ Bootcamp (ENG SUBS!) by Navi Dota 2 (trans. )
- 2016-01-23 | Dendi interview @ StarLadder i-League: drafts, loyalty to Na'Vi, almost-career in dancing by ANDRA CIUBOTARU of Dota Blast at Starladder i-League Season 1
- 2016-01-17 | Interview with Dendi @ SL i-League LAN by Navi Dota 2 at Starladder i-League Season 1 (trans. )
- 2015-07-21 | A few hours before the flight to Seattle by Natus Vincere (trans. )
- 2015-04-21 | Interview with Dendi @ Na`Vi Bootcamp (ENG subs) by Oleg "prb" Bulavko of Storm Studio Dota 2 (trans. )
- 2015-02-03 | Dendi Interview @ DAC 2015 by Sheever of GosuGamers.net at Dota 2 Asia Championships 2015
- 2014-09-12 | GS League Finals: Интервью с Dendi by b2ru of Virtus.pro at Game Show League Season 1
- 2014-09-05 | Dendi Interview: "I will compete until the day I cannot play Dota anymore..." by 丞相 of CGA.cn at World E-sport Championships 2014 (trans. by 2P.com) Note: The interview was originally published in Chinese, the language used for conducting the interview is unknown.
- 2014-07-09 | TI4. Interview with Dendi by Ars-Art of StarLadder at The International 2014 (trans. )
- 2014-07-07 | Pre-tournament interview with Dendi @ The International by Oleg "prb" Bulavko of Natus Vincere at The International 2014 (trans. )
- 2014-06-29 | Dendi on bootcamping and TI4 by CyborgMatt of onGamers.com at ESL One Frankfurt 2014
- 2014-06-27 | Dendi reveals the secret to his success: practice, practice practice by Johannes "SoyCD" Schiefer of ESLGaming.com
- 2014-04-18 | Na'Vi's Dendi gets crazy with Cyborgmatt after beating IG by CyborgMatt of onGamers.com at StarLadder Season 9
- 2013-08-13 | Post tournament interview with Dendi @ TI3 (With Eng subs) by Na`Vi at The International 2013 (trans. )
- 2013-08-12 | Walk and Talk with Dendi after The International Dota 2 Finals by Slasher of GameSpot.com at The International 2013
- 2013-04-19 | Na'Vi.Dendi G-1 Interview: I'm a Friendly Guy by g1.2p.com
- 2013-01-11 | Dendi interviews prb after StarLadder Season 4 (with Eng subtitles) by prb of Natus Vincere at StarLadder Season 4 (trans. )
- 2012-08-01 | The International 2012: Na`Vi-Dendi (English subtitles) by Moscow Five at The International 2012
- 2012-07-31 | All Pick - Danil "Dendi" Ishutin by Riptide of TeamLiquid.net
- 2012-07-31 | Interview with Na'Vi Dendi by TheGoods of Absolute Legends at The International 2012
- 2012-01-27 | Dendi - The Dota 2 Millionaire by SteelSeries
- 2011-10-25 | ESWC 2011 - Winners interview with Dendi by GosuGamers at ESWC 2011
- 2011-10-21 | ESWC 2011: Interview with Dendi (Eng subtitles) by Na'Vi at ESWC 2011 (trans. )
- 2011-09-17 | SGamer interviews Dendi by SGamer (trans. by GosuGamers.net)
- 2010-09-24 | RGC Interview with DTS Chatrix (Dead website, archive.org rehost) by Dota-League at ESWC 2010
- 2010-07-15 | ESWC 2010 Interview 1 by psychoXGS at ESWC 2010
- "riptide" and "SirJolt" (2012-07-30). "All Pick - Danil "Dendi" Ishutin". Team Liquid. Retrieved 2013-04-13.
- "Dendi - the Dota 2 millionaire". SteelSeries.com. 2012-01-27. Retrieved 2013-04-13.
- Chris "Zeyall" H. (2009-03-18). "Ks.Int adds Dendi". GosuGamers. Retrieved 2013-04-13.
- andy "meesteryen" shieh (2009-06-01). "Ks.int and Ks.cn Roster Changes". GosuGamers. Retrieved 2013-04-13.
- PlayDotA ESWC 2010 Full Coverage
- Andrew "Xeo" Yatsenko (2010-12-25). "Na`Vi.DotA welcomes ArtStyle and Dendi". NaVi-Gaming.com. Retrieved 2013-04-13.
- Jesper "Julmust" Bergeskans (2018-05-17). "Puppey: "I don’t want to step into that situation where I get just a good player that wants to be all over the place."". cybersport.com. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- "Free to Play: The Movie (US)". Valve Corporation. 2014-03-19. Retrieved September 16, 2016.
- Kara Jacobacci (2016-06-30). "Dendi and NaVi Attend All Six Internationals". esportsedition.com. Retrieved September 16, 2016.