Dota 2 League Season 4
The Dota 2 League is a run by team Evil Geniuses and the fourth season is the first season not sponsored by RaidCall and features other big changes as well. The Prize Pool is increased to $50,000, and the top four teams will be flown in and accommodated in Las Vegas for an additional $40,000 to compete at the live finals at CES 2014.
- League Play
- Sixteen teams divided into two regions of eight teams each will play a best of three series once against all other teams in their region in the round-robin league stage. The round-robin stage will be followed by a bubble race single elimination playoffs.
- The top four teams, two from each region, will advance to the live finals in Las Vegas during the 2014 International CES.
- Double elimination bracket with two teams from each division.
- #1 from each division will play the #2 from the opposite division.
- The Grand Finals match is played Bo5, all other matches are played Bo3.
A Prize Pool of $50,000 is spread as seen below.
An additional $40,000 will be offered to cover flight and hotel for the top four teams that advance to the finals in Las Vegas.
- "Era & H4nni Unable to Attend D2L Season 4 Finals". http://fnatic.com/.+6 January 2014. Retrieved 6 August 2015.