Dota Pit League Season 4
The Dota Pit League Season 4 is the fourth tournament by Dota Pit.
The initial prize pool of the tournament was $100,000 USD, which was increased through the sale of in-game tickets and cosmetics. At the end of the tournament, the total prize pool was $195,274.
Dota Pit Season 4 consists of online regional qualifiers as well as a group stage in which each team plays a round robin type style. The best teams advances into the final elimination bracket where they will join four invited teams and three other qualified teams.
- 8 team single elimination bracket
- All matches best-of-three
- Grand finals best-of-five
A total of 8 teams will be participating in Dota Pit Season 4:
- 4 Direct Invites.
- 2 European qualified teams.
- 1 Americas qualified team.
- 1 South East Asian qualified team.
Video On Demand
- "Dota Pit Season 4 - Dota 2 Prize Pool Tracker". dota2.prizetrac.kr. 2016-03-22. Retrieved 2016-05-01.
- "Georgy Faleev on Twitter: "Unfortunately @Silentdota2 has to miss Dota Pit Finals due to health problems. @EmpireXBOCT will be a stand-in for this event."". Retrieved 12 March 2016.