DreamHack Winter 2011
100,000 kr SEK
(≃ $14,398 USD
Eight teams participate in the DreamHack Corsair Vengeance Dota 2 Championship at DreamHack Winter 2011 for a prize pool of 100,000 SEK.
- Four invited teams and four teams from the BYOC Qualifiers.
- Group Play
- Teams are split into two groups of four.
- Group matches are played best of 1.
- Two teams advances from each groups.
- 4 Team Single-elimination Bracket.
- Matches are played Best of 3.
100,000 kr SEK (≃ $14,398 USD) was spread among the teams as seen below:
(Converted USD prizes are based on the currency rate on Nov 26, 2011: 1 SEK ≃ 0.14398 USD.)