ASUS ROG DreamLeague Season 1 - Europe Qualifier
The ASUS ROG DreamLeague Season 1 begins on March 3 and will be the first DreamHack Dota 2 in 2014. The season will feature 12 teams, $100,000 in prizes and on-stage Live Finals at DreamHack Summer 2014. The the main season features three divisions divided by region, Europe West, Europe East and North America. Each region will feature four teams and the online part will be played over 10 weeks and all the 84 league matches will be broadcast from the new DreamHack TV6 Studio in Stockholm. The Grand Finals, with the top six teams in the Season 1 standing, will take place at DreamHack Summer 2014 where $100,000 will be at stake.
- Open Qualifiers
- Divided in European, CIS and North American divisions.
- Eight teams in each division, six from the Open Qualifers.
- Top two teams advances to the Final Qualifiers.
- Europe West's first open qualifier was the DHW13 BYOC Tournament.
- Final Qualifiers
- Each divisional qualifier features eight teams.
- The top two teams of each division qualifies for DreamLeague Season 1.
|1st||Meet Your Makers|
|3rd||-||House of Gamers|
- Full official bracket can be found here.