Red Bull ECL 2013 Grand Finals
Group Play Round Robin
into 'Bubble Race' Playoffs
¥ 130,000 CNY
(≃ $21,476 USD
The eSports Champions League 2013 Grand Finals, sponsored by Red Bull, will feature 4 of the best Eastern teams head to head offline for a ¥130,000 prize pool.
The Red Bull ECL 2013 Grand Finals will be played January 3-7, 2014, and will be the final stop of the 2013 edition of the annual ECL tournament.
- Round Robin
- 4 Invited Teams.
- Every team faces the other team once.
- Best of Two Matches.
- Playoffs 'Bubble Race'
- 3rd team faces the 4th team from Round Robin.
- Winner faces 2nd team from Round Robin.
- Winner faces 1st team from Round Robin in the Grand Finals.
- Best of Three matches, including Grand Finals.
The total prize pool of ¥130,000 is spread as seen below.
Currency conversion is based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on 2014-01-07. [¥1 CNY ≈ $0.16520 USD]
||Advances directly to the Grand finals
||Advances to Round of 3
||Advances to Round of 4