EPICENTER XL China Qualifier
From Liquipedia Dota 2 Wiki
EPICENTER XL: China Qualifier
The China Qualifier consists of eight teams competing for one spot in the EPICENTER XL.
- Eight teams, four invites, four spots from Open Qualifier.
- Group Stage:
- Eight teams are divided into two groups of four teams each where they play in a double-elimination (GSL) format.
- All matches are played in a Bo3.
- The top two teams from each group advance to the playoffs.
- Four teams play in a single-elimination bracket.
- Semifinals are played in a Bo3, while the finals are played in a Bo5.
- Winner qualifies to the Main Tournament.
- "Details on the China closed qualifier". Epic Esports Events. 2018-03-01. Retrieved 2018-03-01.