ESL One Frankfurt - Asia Qualifiers
The Asian qualifier for the ESL One Frankfurt Main Event is a 3-stage event handled by Mineski Events Team. Starting with open qualifiers for 8 different SEA countries and a general qualifier for unaffiliated teams, the top 16 teams will move on to the second stage where a short group stage ends with a single elimination bracket. Finally, the remaining open qualifier teams will play against the seeded Asia teams in first a group stage and then double elimination to see who qualifies for ESL One Frankfurt.
- Asia Qualifiers 
- Stage 1 - Open Bracket
- Two teams from each region qualify for Stage 2, with the exception of Japan and Rest of Asia getting one spot each.
- One qualifier per each region;
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
- April 19th - Malaysia and Singapore
- April 20th - Philippines and Vietnam
- April 26th - Indonesia and Thailand
- April 27th - South Korea, Japan, and Rest of Asia
- Stage 2 - Main Qualifier
- SEA Battle Royale
- The 16 teams from open qualifiers are put into a group stage.
- Surviving group stage teams are put into a Single-elimination tournament.
- Tournament to be held on May 3rd-4th
- The resulting top 2 teams move to the Asia Finals
- Stage 3 - Asia Finals
- Single Elimination
- 6 Seeded Asia teams and the 2 top teams from the Battle Royale compete
- Winner qualifies for the Main Event
- It should be noted that the Asia Qualifiers announcement says that only the winning team will qualify, and the second team will be the winner of the separate Chinese qualifier. 
Stage 2 - Main Qualifier
Stage 3 - Asian Finals