ESL One Hamburg 2019
For the third year in a row, Barclaycard Arena will once again be greeting players, talent and fans for a weekend full of Dota 2 action on October 25 - 27! Get ready to dive into the world of your favorite game live at ESL One Hamburg 2019!
- Qualifier and invites
- Twelve Teams:
- Eight invites
- One team each from the four regional qualifiers
- Twelve Teams:
- Group Stage
- Will be played from October 22-24
- Two groups, six teams each
- Bo2 round robin
- Top two teams advance to the Upper Bracket of the playoffs
- 3rd and 4th placed teams advance to the Lower Bracket
- Bottom two teams from either group are eliminated
- Tiebreaker rules apply in order:
- Direct points between tied teams (Head-to-head)
- Neustadtl Score (Explanation)
- Number of wins overall
- Number of wins between tied teams
- Time coefficient
- Coin toss
- First round of the Upper Bracket will be played on October 24th
- The rest of the playoffs will be held at the Barclaycard Arena from October 25-27 in front of a live audience
- Double Elimination
- Except grand finals, All games are played in Bo3 Series
- Grand finals is played in a Bo5 Series
- Desk Host:
- Redeye (Paul Chaloner)
- Stage Host:
- Richard (Richard Campbell)
- Sideline Reporter:
- SirActionSlacks (Jake Kanner)
- PimpmuckL (Jonathan Liebig)
The talent for the Russian broadcast was announced on October 17, 2019.
- Inmate (Dmitry Filinov)
- JAM (Alexander Korotkov)
- Adekvat (Rustam Mavliutov)
- Mortalles (Dmitry Arzhylovsky)
- 4ce (Nikita Kotkov)
- Lex (Alexey Filippov)
- Smile (Sergey Antonovich Revin)
- Maelstorm (Vladimir Kuzminov)
- LighTofHeaveN (Dmitry Kupriyanov)
- NS (Yaroslav Kuznetsov)
- Eiritel (Daria Morozova)
- Mila (Mila Alieva)
$300,000 USD was spread among the teams as seen below:
- 1 Fighting Pepegas rebrand to Fighting PandaS on October 9th, 2019.
- 2 X1aOyU will stand-in for Yang.
- 3 Geek Fam had to withdraw from the tournament due to visa issues. They were replaced by Alliance.
- 4 Invictus Gaming had to withdraw from the tournament due to visa issues. They were replaced by Wind and Rain.
- 5 Frost and Qupe stand in for Chappie and Rajjix.
- 6 SumaiL stands in for CCnC, due to health issues.
|Roster moves since The International|
|2-0Day 1 - A1||2-0Day 2 - A4||1-1Day 2 - A3||1-1Day 1 - A2||1-1Day 3 - A5|
|0-2Day 1 - A1||2-0Day 2 - A3||0-2Day 1 - A2||2-0Day 3 - A5||2-0Day 2 - A4|
|0-2Day 2 - A4||0-2Day 2 - A3||0-2Day 3 - A5||2-0Day 1 - A1||0-2Day 1 - A2|
|1-1Day 2 - A3||2-0Day 1 - A2||2-0Day 3 - A5||2-0Day 2 - A4||2-0Day 1 - A1|
|1-1Day 1 - A2||0-2Day 3 - A5||0-2Day 1 - A1||0-2Day 2 - A4||1-1Day 2 - A3|
|1-1Day 3 - A5||0-2Day 2 - A4||2-0Day 1 - A2||0-2Day 1 - A1||1-1Day 2 - A3|
|2-0Day 3 - B5||1-1Day 1 - B2||2-0Day 2 - B4||0-2Day 2 - B3||1-1Day 1 - B1|
|0-2Day 3 - B5||W-FFDay 1 - B1||0-2Day 2 - B3||0-2Day 1 - B2||2-0Day 2 - B4|
|1-1Day 1 - B2||FF-WDay 1 - B1||2-0Day 3 - B5||0-2Day 2 - B4||1-1Day 2 - B3|
|0-2Day 2 - B4||2-0Day 2 - B3||0-2Day 3 - B5||0-2Day 1 - B1||1-1Day 1 - B2|
|2-0Day 2 - B3||2-0Day 1 - B2||2-0Day 2 - B4||2-0Day 1 - B1||1-1Day 3 - B5|
|1-1Day 1 - B1||0-2Day 2 - B4||1-1Day 2 - B3||1-1Day 1 - B2||1-1Day 3 - B5|
- Main Stream | B | C (Twitch)
- ESL One multi-POV
- Main Stream | B | C (Twitch)
- Huya | Huomao
- ESL One ES (Twitch)
- ESL One PT (Twitch)
- ESL One DE (Twitch)
Videos and Content
- 2019-10-25 | HOT OR HAZ? ep. 2 by ESL
- 2019-10-26 | SirActionSlacks' DHL facility is UNDER ATTACK! by ESL
- ESLDota2 (2019-07-17). "We may be 100 days away from #ESLOne Hamburg 2019, but we already have 5 of our talents confirmed". Twitter. Retrieved 2019-07-17.
- ESLDota2 (2019-10-10). "We are delighted to announce our talents for #ESLOne Hamburg 2019!". Twitter. Retrieved 2019-10-10.
- Dota 2 RuHub (2019-10-17). "Постой! Да это же ESL One Hamburg 2019 на горизонте 🔥". vk.com.
- ESLDota2 (2019-07-10). "We have our first team invite for #ESLOne Hamburg 2019!". twitter.com.
- ESLDota2 (2019-09-17). "First up is @TNCPredator with their new roster!". twitter.com.
- ESLDota2 (2019-09-23). "Time for our next #ESLOne Hamburg team invite!". twitter.com.
- ESLDota2 (2019-09-30). "🙌 We're hyped to welcome @NiPGaming to #ESLOne Hamburg 2019!". twitter.com.
- ESLDota2 (2019-10-03). "We're delighted to announce that the new @TeamLiquid are coming to #ESLOne Hamburg 2019! 👏". twitter.com.
- ESLDota2 (2019-10-08). "South American Dota is coming to #ESLOne Hamburg 2019! Please welcome @beastcoast!". twitter.com.
- ESLDota2 (2019-10-17). "Our final team is here!". twitter.com.
- EternaLEnVy1991 (2019-10-09). "Fighting PandaS will be our new name.". twitter.com.
- VICI Gaming (2019-10-11). "X1aOyu will replace Yang for #ESLOne Hamburg.". twitter.com.
- GeekFamDota2.MY (2019-10-15). "Hey Fam! As you all know, we're really grateful to be able to qualify for ESL One Hamburg 2019 recently.". facebook.com.
- ESLDota2 (2019-10-15). "Due to unfortunate VISA issues, @TeamGeekFam will be unable to attend #ESLOne Hamburg 2019.". twitter.com.
- ESLDota2 (2019-10-17). "VISA issues mean that @invgaming will be unable to make it to #ESLOne Hamburg 2019.". twitter.com.
- GGVikin (2019-10-21). "Warming up @ESLDota2". twitter.com.
- ESL Dota2 (2019-10-22). "Quincy Crew will be playing their next match vs @GambitEsports". twitter.com.
- ESL Dota2 (2019-10-22). "Due to health issues, Quincy Crew is unable to field a full roster and will have to forfeit their first map vs @NiPGaming". twitter.com.
- ESL Dota2 (2019-10-22). "Unfortunately Quincy Crew have forfeited the whole series, as they were still unable to field a full roster". twitter.com.