ESL One New York 2015
- Eight teams in a single-elimination bracket
- Four teams invited
- Four teams qualified through four regional qualifiers
- All matches are played in a best-of-three (the finals was originally planned to be played in a best-of-five but scheduling issues caused it to be changed to a best-of-three)
The base prize pool for this tournament was $250,000, which was increased by crowdfunding. At the end of the tournament, the total prize pool was $286,622.
1 The original winner of the Chinese qualifier, EHOME, was unable to acquire Visas in time and was replaced by Invictus Gaming who finished 2nd in the same qualifier.
2 Team Archon acquired FIRE on October 2, 2015.
- @TobiWanDOTA (October 4, 2015). "Due to time limits, Finals Finals is a Bo3". Twitter. Retrieved October 4, 2015.
- "Dota 2 Prize Pool Tracker: ESL One New York 2015". dota2.prizetrac.kr. 2015-10-05. Retrieved 2016-01-19.
- ESL (28 August 2015). "Team Secret to attend ESL One at New York Super Week!". esl-one.com. Retrieved 28 August 2015.
- ESL (31 August 2015). "Virtus.pro is coming to ESL One at New York Super Week!". esl-one.com. Retrieved 31 August 2015.
- ESL (1 September 2015). "CDEC Gaming joins the ESL One at New York Super Week team lineup!". esl-one.com. Retrieved 1 September 2015.
- ESL (2 September 2015). "Reigning TI champions Evil Geniuses are coming to ESL One at New York Super Week!". esl-one.com. Retrieved 2 September 2015.
- @ESL (September 29, 2015). "Due to visa issues EHOME is not able to attend ESLOne at New York Super Week". Twitter. Retrieved September 29, 2015.
- Archon Announcement (October 2, 2015). "The Fire's Reborn - Archon Dota is BACK". Teamarchon.com. Retrieved October 2, 2015.