Elimination Mode 3.0
Elimination Mode is back for a third season featuring some of the best American and European teams in a game mode where heroes can only be picked or banned once per series.
- Double elimination
- All matches besides final are best-of-three, final is best-of-five
- Heroes can only be picked or banned once per series
- Additional 30 heroes are banned each day by a public vote, as well as one hero banned out by SUNSfan, the so-called SUNSBAN.
- For the final only 10 heroes are banned by public vote, as 30 bans would not leave enough heroes to play five games.
Total prize pool for the tournament is $25,000 (USD) spread among the teams as seen below.
North America Bracket
Ability Draft Show Match
|Team Radiant||0||1||Team Dire|
|17 February 2017, 16:19 UTC|
|Team SUNSfan||40||46||Team Slacks|
Daily Banned Heroes
Each day, 30 heroes are banned by public votes. One additional hero is banned out each day by SUNSfan.
- "Announcing Elimination Mode 3.0 Coming Februrary 11th-17th". moonduck.tv. 2017-02-05. Retrieved 2017-02-05.